- Fixed pricing on recovery (You know what you are paying - no nasty surprises).
- Quick recovery turnaround at no extra cost. (Our average recovery time is 2 days).
- Memory card chip reading services (1st in the UK to offer this service).
- Raid recoding service (Specialist service for our business customers who have suffered a failed server rebuild).
- Our offices are 100% UK based and we never outsource any recovery work.
- Strict Non-disclosure privacy and security is 100% guaranteed.
Case Study 1:
Macbook Air – Burnt Our Electronics
Macbook Air was being used by a sales rep when he was offsite and doing his rounds with potential clients. One day without warning while the client was using the Mac Air, the Mac made a beep sound and then shut down. There was also a burning type smell coming from the laptop. Knowing that something serious was wrong the client brought the laptop into his IT Dept to get them to look at the Mac Air. The IT Dept removed the hard drive and put it into a caddy but it did not go into a ready state, the drive was completely dead and there was also a burning smell coming from the hard drive.
We diagnosed the hard drive had electronic failure. We upgraded the PCB on the hard drive and firmware code and imaged all sectors on the hard drive. We then extracted data from the image file and backed up data to a 500gb portable hard drive.
*If you have a problem with your Mac Air contact us today for a competitive data recovery quote.